Ansys CFD Fluent
ANSYS Fluent software contains the broad physical modeling capabilities needed to model flow, turbulence, heat transfer, and reactions for industrial applications ranging from air flow over an aircraft wing to combustion in a furnace, from bubble columns to oil platforms, from blood flow to semiconductor manufacturing, and from clean room design to wastewater treatment plants. Special models that give the software the ability to model in-cylinder combustion, aeroacoustics, turbomachinery, and multiphase systems have served to broaden its reach.
2 Months (Regular / Weekend)
Diploma or BE/BTECH from Mechanical / Production/Automotive Engineering Branch.
- Study of Fluid flows
- Study fluid flow and allied phenomenon.
Introduction to CFD:
- Basics of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
CFD Equations and Numerical Solution:
- Navier Stokes equations and the difference between exact and numerical solution of differential Equations.
Fundamentals of Finite Volume method:
- General CFD analysis process
- General steps involved in CFD analysis using Fluent
- Different physics models and their application areas.
- Solver Basics
- Simulation of turbulent flows in ANSYS FLUENT.
- Real life scenarios and transfer it to different boundary condition types in a CFD model within ANSYS FLUENT.
- The aim of this lesson is to teach you two aspects of CFD process:
- To modify the mathematical algorithms to adjust accuracy and speed of a CFD solution. This will be taught in solver mathematics section.
- To judge the quality of CFD results and represent them in a realistic and informative manner. This will be covered in the Post processing section.
CFD analysis - Software perspective:
Boundary and Cell Zone conditions:
Solver Mathematics and Post Processing:
LIVE INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS: