As products and experiences continue to increase in complexity, performance and quality targets are becoming more demanding. CATIA answers to that challenge, enabling rapid development of high-quality mechanical products.
Mechanical engineers equipped with CATIA 3D Modeling tools can gain insight into key factors of quality and performance early in the product development phase. Digital prototyping, combined with digital analysis and simulation, allows product development teams to virtually create and analyze a mechanical product in its operating environment.
CATIA Engineering provides the platform which enables engineers to create any type of 3D assembly, for a wide range of engineering processes.
ITI or Draughtsman, Diploma or BE/BTECH from Mechanical / Production/Automotive Engineering Branch.
- Creating Assembly Model
- Managing Assembly Models
- Defining Assembly constrains
Generative & Interactive Drafting:
- Generative Drafting
- Plotting various views
- Exploded Views and BOM
- Section, Detail and Auxiliary views
- Annotations, Symbols and Datum
Wireframe & Surface Design:
- Creating multisection features
- Creating advance sweep features
- Creating features
- Modifying features
- Advanced surface modeling
Sheet Metal Design:
- Introduction to Sheet Metal
- Bend, Jog, Dimple and Flange features
- Hole cut, Lofted Flange features
- Creating Flat Pattern
- Import, Export using CATIA
- CATIA File Management
- Blue Print Reading.
- How to apply Tolerances using IS Standards.
LIVE INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS