Master Diploma Courses
The Master Diploma course in Design imparts technical skills to Mechanical / Automotive engineers and other automotive professionals engaged in developing, manufacturing and testing Products/vehicles and their systems. The participant is provided with an exclusive practice workbook which contains an overview and exercises of various components specific to automotive/Mechanical domain to strengthen the understanding of students on the fundamental aspects on automotive & mechanical engineering.
Who should attend:
This course is ideal for Engineers, Diploma Engineers, and students who are pursuing bachelor's degree in mechanical/automotive stream. Upon completion of the course, students can become design or analysis engineers in the automotive industry.
ITI or Draughtsman, Diploma or BE/BTECH from Mechanical / Production/Automotive Engineering Branch.
Diploma Courses Available
- Diploma in CAD
- Master Diploma in Product Design and Analysis
- Master Diploma in Automotive Design and Analysis
- This specialization course offers students varies combination of softwares. To know about the course code that is apt for you, get in touch with us.
- Upon completion of the course, students can apply for the job of Engineer / Analyst / Product Designer / Product Engineer
- Upto Rs 3 lakh per annum (in India)
LIVE INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS: