KIT, Kolhapur Event, Autocad Electrical:
MIT Thane organized 6 days practical training program for KIT, Kolhapur which was conducted online. In this training program for KIT, Kolhapur participants were trained on Autocad Software it with the contents which is very useful for starting a career as an design engineer in the field of electrical panel manufacturing.
Electrical Autocad is basically a drafting software used by engineers for drafting of electric schematics, panel layouts, ladder diagram wiring, report generation etc. There are many other features which make this software popular among electrical designing. It also saves the time which increase productivity.
This training program covered following important topics.
- Introduction to different toolbars in Autocad
- Understanding an IEC symbols
- How to draw / read read electrical schematics
- Importance of plot frame in electrical schematics
- Understanding control of Power Circuits
- Preparation of Bill of materials.
- Preparation of GA drawing
- Preparation of ingress protection
- Introduction to Indian standards for electrification work.
Start TimeSeptember 14 @ 8:00 am
End TimeApril 30 @ 5:00 pm