- ITI or Draughtsman
- Diploma or BE/BTECH from Mechanical / Production/Automotive Engineering Branch.
NX Software Introduction
NX software is an integrated product design, engineering and manufacturing solution. It helps you deliver better products faster and more efficiently. NX Software provides key capabilities for fast, efficient and flexible product development, advanced solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling and documentation. NX delivers the next generation of design, simulation, and manufacturing solutions that enable companies to realize the value of the digital twin. To know about siemenx Nx. Milestone offers NX Software course training with placement.
After NX Software course training student will be able to:
Create professional Automotive/Auto Ancillary 3d models & drawings.
- Create parametric solid models and surface models.
- Apply materials, calculate weight, surface area, centre of gravity.
- Create Automotive/Auto Ancillary Assemblies, BOM.
- Create Automotive sheetmetal models and calculate development
- Create animations to simulate product working.
- Export as iges, stp, dxf or dwg.
Brief Contents of NX Software course training:
- Creating Parts
- Getting parts geometric information
- Sketcher mode
- Sketch planes
- Extruding, Revolving, Sweep features
- Parametric Modeling
- Modifying parts using History
- Adding Fillet, Chamfer, Shell and Draft
- Creating Patterns
- Creating Assembly Model
- Managing Assembly Models
- Defining Assembly constrains
- Plotting various views
- Exploded Views and BOM
- Section, Detail and Auxiliary views
- Annotations, Symbols and Datum
- Creating lofted features
- Creating advance sweep features
- Creating Tweak features
- Modifying features
- Advanced surface modeling
- Introduction to Sheet Metal
- Bend, Jog, Dimple and Flange features
- Hole cut, Lofted Flange features
- Creating Flat Pattern
- Import, Export using UG NX
- UG NX File Management
- Blue Print Reading.
- How to apply Tolerances using IS Standards.
Participants of NX course have to work on Real life project/Live project which consist of Reverse Engineering, Measurement of features, reproducing 3D model and manufacturing drawings. This exercise will make their thought process more towards manufacture ability.
- Government Certified
- MIT Certified
For more details contact us:
Note:- We train the students as per industrial requirement as we provide Engineering Design Services under Milestone PLM Solutions PVT LTD.
Specialities of MIT
- 100% Job Guarantee On Master
- Goverment Authorised Center
- Individual Training
- Autodesk Authorization
- Industry Oriented Syllabus
- Opportunity To Work On live Projects
- Training by Industry's Expert
- Job and internship Assistance
- 100+ Google Reviews
- Free E-books
- ISO Certified Institute