- Diploma or BE/B TECH from Mechanical / Production/Automotive Engineering Branch.
ANSYS Course Training Program
Introduction of Ansys Course:-
The ANSYS course Workbench platform is the framework upon which the industry’s broadest and deepest suite of advanced engineering simulation technology is built. An innovative project schematic view ties together the entire simulation process, guiding the user through even complex multiphysics analyses. With bidirectional CAD connectivity, powerful highly-automated meshing, a project-level update mechanism, pervasive parameter management and integrated optimization tools, the ANSYS Workbench platform delivers unprecedented productivity, enabling Simulation-Driven Product Development.
Milestone also conduct the Diploma in Product Design and Master diploma in Product design for ITI, Diploma and BE students of mechanical stream.
Milestone Provide Industrial based training it provides engineering design services to global companies under Milestone PLM Solutions Pvt. ltd.
After Ansys course student will be able to:
Perform various FEA analysis.
- Understand difference between FEA & FEM
- Predict various boundary conditions
- Calculate stresses, strains and displacements.
- Predict failure/safe working of product.
- Calculate thermal profiles.
- Perform other various analysis.
- Introduction to FEA
- Starting ANSYS Workbench
- Exploring the GUI
- Graphics & Picking
- The Database and Files
- 2D Modeling
- Solid Modeling
- How to Import Geometry
- Material Properties
- Real Constants
- Meshing – Multiple Element Attributes, Controlling Mesh Density
- Mapped Meshing, Hex-to-Tetra Meshing, Mesh Extrusion & Sweep Meshing
- Loads and Boundary conditions
- Introduction to Solvers
- Read, Write and Plot the Results
- Report Generation
- Animating Result
- File Handling
- Exporting Results to other Post-Processor
Types of Analysis:
- Structural Linear Static, Transient
- Structural Non Linear = Time, Material, Contact and Geometric
- Beam Modeling, Beam Meshing, Beam Properties & Loading
- Symmetric boundary conditions
- Buckling Analysis
- Modal Analysis Procedure
- Harmonic Response Analysis
- Thermal Analysis – Steady State & Transient
- Conduction, convection
- Structural Thermal Analysis (Couple Field)
- Goal Driven Optimization
Participants of Ansys course have to work on Real life project/Live project. Data/Inputs files will be given and output results will be validated with our expert. This exercise will make their thought process more towards Industry centric.
- MIT Certification
For more details contact us:
Note: We provide Industrial based training as we provide Engineering Design Services under Milestone PLM Solutions PVT LTD.
Specialities of MIT
- 100% Job Guarantee On Master
- Goverment Authorised Center
- Individual Training
- Autodesk Authorization
- Industry Oriented Syllabus
- Opportunity To Work On live Projects
- Training by Industry's Expert
- Job and internship Assistance
- 100+ Google Reviews
- Free E-books
- ISO Certified Institute