- Diploma or BE/BTECH from Mechanical / Production/Automotive Engineering Branch.
Autodesk Inventor Training Course
Autodesk Inventor is 3D CAD software offers an easy-to-use set of tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation and product simulation. Digital Prototyping with Inventor helps you design and validate your products before they’re built to deliver better products, reduce development costs and get to market faster. Milestone offers Autodesk Inventor training course with placement assistance.
Objectives Of Autodesk Inventor Course :-
- Creating Parts
- Parts geometric information
- Sketcher mode
- Sketch planes
- Extruding, Revolving, Sweep. Loft
- I Feature
- Modifying parts using History
- Adding Fillet, Chamfer, Shell and Draft
- Creating Patterns
- Creating Assembly Model
- Managing Assembly Models
- Defining Assembly constrains
- Generative Drafting
- Plotting various views
- Exploded Views and BOM
- Section, Detail and Auxiliary views
- Annotations, Symbols and Datum
- Introduction to Sheet Metal
- Bend, Jog, Dimple and Flange features
- Hole cut, Lofted Flange features
- Creating Flat Pattern
- Blue Print Reading.
- How to apply Tolerances using IS Standards
- Autodesk certified
- MIT Certified Engineer
For more details contact us.
Note: We train the students as per industrial requirement as we provide Engineering Design Services under Milestone PLM Solutions PVT LTD.
The overall teaching experience is very good.All the instructors are very cooperative.I learned a lot in the institute.I am very happy and satisfied.
Autocad D'man course Done
I learnt Civil d’man course very well. all my douts got cleared. Trainer was so co-operative and helful.
My overall experience
I recently completed my AutoCAD mechanical software from hear and the experience was awesome..
Very good experience
Very good experience
I’ve completed my courses from MIT. It was a wholesome experience of learning. Faculty is helpful and teaches very well.
Specialities of MIT
- 100% Job Guarantee On Master
- Goverment Authorised Center
- Individual Training
- Autodesk Authorization
- Industry Oriented Syllabus
- Opportunity To Work On live Projects
- Training by Industry's Expert
- Job and internship Assistance
- 1350+ Google Reviews
- Free E-books
- ISO Certified Institute