Solidworks Simulation Software Training Program
Solidworks Simulation Course Introduction
SOLIDWORKS Simulation provides core simulation tools to test your designs and make the decisions to improve quality. The full integration creates a short learning curve and eliminates the redundant tasks required with traditional analysis tools. Component materials, connections, and relationships defined during design development are fully understood for simulation. Products can be tested for strength and safety, and the kinematics fully analyzed. Further, a wide variety of geometry types are supported so you can simulate the real world performance of solid, thin-walled, and structural features.
After this course student will be able to:
- Perform various FEA analysis.
- Understand difference between FEA & FEM
- Predict various boundary conditions
- Calculate stresses, strains and displacements.
- Predict failure/safe working of product.
- Calculate thermal profiles.
- Perform other various analysis.
Brief Contents of Solidworks Simulation course:
- Introduction to FEA
- Analysis Steps
- Mesh, Mapped Meshing, Hex & Tetra Meshing
- Loads and Boundary conditions
- Time Steps
- Contacts in Assemblies
Types of Analysis:
- Static Analysis
- Frequency Analysis
- Buckling Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Drop Test
- Fatigue Analysis
- Vessel Design
- Introduction to Solvers
- Read, Write and Plot the Results
- Report Generation
- Animating Result
- File Handling
Participants of this course have to work on Real life project/Live project. Data/Inputs files will be given and output results will be validated with our expert. This exercise will make their thought process more towards Industry centric.
- MIT Certification
For more details contact us:
Note:- We provide industrial based training to student as we provide Engineering Design services to Global Companies under Milestone PLM Solutions Pvt. ltd
Specialities of MIT
- 100% Job Guarantee On Master
- Goverment Authorised Center
- Individual Training
- Autodesk Authorization
- Industry Oriented Syllabus
- Opportunity To Work On live Projects
- Training by Industry's Expert
- Job and internship Assistance
- 100+ Google Reviews
- Free E-books
- ISO Certified Institute