- ITI or Draughtsman Diploma or BE/BTECH from Mechanical / Production/Automotive Engineering Branch
Solidworks Course Training
Solidworks Course Introduction
SolidWorks is a solid modeling computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) computer program that runs on Microsoft Windows. SolidWorks is published by Dassault Systèmes. SolidWorks course Training program is easy to learn and use, and work together to help you design products better, faster, and more cost-effectively.
After Solidworks course Training student will be able to:
Create professional 3d models & drawings.
- Create parametric solid models and surface models.
- Apply materials, calculate weight, surface area, centre of gravity.
- Create Assemblies, BOM.
- Create Sheetmetal models and calculate development
- Create animations to simulate product working.
- Export as iges, stp, dxf or dwg.
Brief Contents :-
- Creating Parts
- Parts geometric information
- Sketcher mode
- Sketch planes
- Extruding, Revolving, Sweep. Loft
- I Feature
- Modifying parts using History
- Adding Fillet, Chamfer, Shell and Draft
- Creating Patterns
- Creating Assembly Model
- Managing Assembly Models
- Defining Assembly constrains
- Generative Drafting
- Plotting various views
- Exploded Views and BOM
- Section, Detail and Auxiliary views
- Annotations, Symbols and Datum
- Creating lofted features
- Creating advance sweep features
- Creating Tweak features
- Modifying features
- Advanced surface modeling
- Introduction to Sheet Metal
- Bend, Jog, Dimple and Flange features
- Hole cut, Lofted Flange features
- Creating Flat Pattern
- Introduction to Animation
- Defining various joints
- Import, Export using Solidworks
- Solidworks File Management
- Blue Print Reading.
- How to apply Tolerances using IS Standards
Solidworks Course Project
Participants of Solidworks course have to work on Real life project/Live project which consist of Reverse Engineering, Measurement of features, reproducing 3d model and manufacturing drawings. This exercise will make their thought process more towards manufacturability.
- Autodesk certification
- MIT Certification
We provide Solidworks courses & classes at our training institutes in Thane, Dadar, Andheri, Borivali, Vasai, Mumbai & Ratnagiri. Get in touch to know more about Solidworks classes, Solidworks course fees, placement support, Solidworks course duration, class timings.
Note: We provide Industrial based training as we provide Engineering Design Services under Milestone PLM Solutions PVT LTD.
Specialities of MIT
- 100% Job Guarantee On Master
- Goverment Authorised Center
- Individual Training
- Autodesk Authorization
- Industry Oriented Syllabus
- Opportunity To Work On live Projects
- Training by Industry's Expert
- Job and internship Assistance
- 100+ Google Reviews
- Free E-books
- ISO Certified Institute