AutoCAD 3D Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Software Training Course in Thane and Mumbai
CAD/CAM/CAE Training Classes
First 20 Students Will Get Upto 20% Discount On The Course
Hurry Up The Offer Is For Limited Period.
Register For Free Demo Session
What will you learn ?
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc
- Use of Xref.
- Tolerance symbols, Datum, Finish, welding symbols etc
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
What is AutoCAD?
Autocad is a computer-aided design and drafting software application used by architects, engineers, and product designers. It is an essential tool for drafting and creating 2D drawings and 3D models. This software provides a powerful set of tools for creating and editing objects, including 2D and 3D lines, arcs, circles, splines, and surfaces.
Autodesk Civil AutoCADAutodesk Civil 3D software is a civil engineering design and documentation solution that supports Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows on a variety of civil infrastructure project types, including roads and highways, land development, rail, airports, and water.
Autodesk Electrical AutoCADAutoCAD Electrical is an Autodesk software specially made for Electrical, Instrumentation and Control System Designers helping designers to: create and modify electrical control systems. pre-programme tasks and comprehensive symbol libraries. promote design automation. derive better productivity.
Autodesk Mechanical AutoCADAutoCAD® Mechanical design software is AutoCAD software built for manufacturing. Part of the Digital Prototyping solution, it includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus libraries of standards-based parts and tools to help automate common mechanical CAD tasks and accelerate the mechanical design process.
Industry Based TrainingWe provide Industrial Based AutoCAD course training to students
List of Courses We Offer In AutoCAD
- Mechanical AutoCAD
- Civil AutoCAD
- Electrical AutoCAD
Benefits Of AutoCAD 2D-3D Software
- Draw to Scale
- Easy Layout and Viewing
- Draw Accurately
- Make Changes Easily and Reduce Risk of Error
- Identify Design Problems
- Calculate Material Quantities for Production
- Store and Transfer Data Safely
- Save Time and Money
Why To Choose Us?
- Autodesk Authorised Training Centre
- 100% placement or internship assistance.
- Experienced and highly qualified faculty. ( Experts of the industry)
- MIT gives opportunity to its student to work on live projects.
- Certificate by central government.
- Individual Training and one to one mentoring sessions.
- 4.7 star rating on google
- 1000+ positive reviews on google
- MIT provides freee demo Session for every course
What Our AutoCAD students say About us:
Milestone is excellent institute for CAD course. It has good infrastructure and very supportive teaching staff. faculty gives personally attention to students. It was a great experience at MIT