- NIELIT is one of the National Level Certifying Agency for Govt. of India’s ‘National Digital Literacy Mission’ (NDLM). The mission of NDLM scheme is to provide digital literacy to every Indian. Making one person in every family digitally literate is one of the integral components of the Prime Minister’s vision of “Digital India”.
- The Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (DISHA) or National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) Scheme has been formulated to impart IT training to 52.5 lakh persons, including Anganwadi and ASHA workers and authorised ration dealers in all the States/UTs across the country so that the non-IT literate citizens are trained to become IT literate so as to enable them to actively and effectively participate in the democratic and developmental process and also enhance their livelihood.
MIT conducted NDLM course for Visually impaired students from Ahmednagar College, Ahmednagar with following objectives:
- Provide professional training courses for securing employability skill set to get employed in IT and other prime departments.
- Skill Set Training for different job Modules
- Hands on experience to every trainee in specific job profiles based on their skill set
While awarding course completion certificates.
- This event has passed.
Start TimeOctober 20 @ 8:00 am
End TimeOctober 20 @ 5:00 pm
OrganizerMR Amit Gunjal
LocationAhmednagar College, Ahmednagar
Ahmednagar, + Google Map
<iframe aria-label="Venue location map" width="100%" height="350px" frameborder="0" style="border:0" src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed/v1/place?key=AIzaSyDNsicAsP6-VuGtAb1O9riI3oc_NOb7IOU&q=Ahmednagar+College%2C+Ahmednagar+Ahmednagar+" allowfullscreen> </iframe>